Jump to navigation
"On a lighter note..."
- "Never check sequencing at 7pm on a Friday." ~ Ruth S.
- "Sort of like getting crabgrass that is ISO certified." ~ Mike R. (on HeLa cells)
- "For this paper, we did not do any drugs!" ~ Rabia M. (on the GPCR manuscript)
- "Making it in science is like being popular in high school." ~ Shiv
- "I think I just talked myself into cloning 10 more constructs." ~ Ruth S.
- "Have you accepted Steve Jobs as your savior?" ~ Mike R.
- "This is not that hard." ~ Ashwin (on everything related to Biology)
- "You just have to put it in there, right?" ~ Ashwin (on transfections)
- "It shouldn't take that long." ~ Rizal (on proteins)
- "To facilitate a quick turnaround, I will handle this personally and will NOT send for further review." ~ An Editor
- "Star it up!" ~ Shiv (on statistics)
- "Express proteins. Not emotions." ~ Mike R.
- "She is watching sports. Clearly, she is not in the right state of mind." ~ Mike to Shiv (on Rabia watching FIFA World Cup)
- "Desks, bench, pipettes, buffers, 4C, cells, borrowed, computers and backups, blood sacrifice, acid/bases, drawer labels, toss junk, last will and testament, and shiv's mugs..." Mike's To-Do List (on the move to UMN)
- "End of all times, here be dragons and madness." ~ Mike (regarding the lab's last day at UMich)